»

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Yeah! My book is live again!!


Hi Everybody!

It has finally happened! We got the new cover on and a new... LOWER price! You also get more book! I took a class with the AWESOME David Farland, and he suggested some changes. I added those in, and that means more for you to read!

I hope you love Ginnie and her family! Book 2 may be out in as little as 2 weeks. 

You can find The Secret Sisters Club HERE on Amazon for your Kindle, and HERE on Barnes & Noble for your Nook!

Remember, if you don't have a Kindle or a Nook--you can download a FREE app for your phone or computer and still read the e-book. The print version will be ready in a month or so.

Please join and follow my blog. (Button to the right) --> Thanks!


If you want automatic updates, please subscribe to my RSS feed: (Also to the right) --> Thanks!

1 comments:

Pauline

Wonderful news

Post a Comment