»

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It's Been A GREAT Day!

I met with the publisher today. :) I offered her a couple of very unique ideas for marketing strategies and she liked them. :) Now if she reads TROUBLE BLOWS WEST and loves it, we may have more great days. :)

Thanks again everyone for your support. She was impressed that I had so many followers so quickly. :) I can only say again that you guys are to awesome for words.:)

She has this link. So let her know what you honestly think--provided you like my story--:)
You know what Mom always says: If you can't say anything nice...make something up. Just kidding...:)...well...sorta.

2 comments:

Captain Boo

Yes! Moving forward! Praying your editor loves Ginnie almost as much as you do!

Pauline

You know our chosen genres could not be more opposite, but you also know I followed your novel, word by word, paragraph by paragraph, chapter by chapter. It's polished. It deserves a place on a bookshelf. Have all fingers crossed for you in Australia.

In any event, Ginnie will make sure it happens. She doesn't know the meaning of 'can't.'

Post a Comment