»

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Book Signing at Pioneer Book Today!

I had so much fun with J. Lloyd Morgan last week at Pioneer Books in Orem, UT that I am going to do it again. Only I wish he could be here with me. Check out his books here. What a great guy!

For those of you in Utah--I will again be at Pioneer Books in Orem from 1-3 pm on May 9, 2012. Please stop by and see me. :) For those of you who are NOT local to Utah and want a good deal on signed, first run copies of both of my books, email me @ monique.bucheger@gmail.com. I am signing and mailing books before I fly home on Sunday.

Thanks to all of you that have expressed an interest--especially my friend who just bought 6 sets of my books for her Brownie Troop. :) In the words of Ginnie: Awesome Sauce! You made my week. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment